2018 was an amazing year for me, especially in terms of growing and evolving. There has been so many highlights for me, and so I wanted to share this with you guys as I take the day to reflect on the year I’ve had and look forward to the year ahead.
Ive decided to do this month by month including something I lived, I loved and learnt.
- I went to Abode at Tobacco Docks with my good friends.
- I loved spending time with my family and starting the year off together.
- I learnt how to cook a roast dinner.
- I did my work experience at a SLNGHR shoot, and it was incredible (A major highlight for me).
- I loved my first Valentine’s Day with my boyfriend.
- I learnt that fashion was definitely the career path I wanted to go down.
- I surprised my sister with a trip to Amsterdam for her birthday.
- I loved having family time at Easter.
- I learnt that a good group of friends who love and support you is so important.
- My boyfriend and I travelled to Rome to celebrate his 21st.
- I also started my very first blog and made a fashion focused Instagram account
- I loved going to Woburn Safari and definitely want to go again in 2019.
- I learnt that what you put in is also what you get out and what you give you will receive.
- I went to We Are FSTVL with my favourite people.
- I loved celebrating mine and my mumma’s birthdays.
- I learnt that not everyone has the same heart as you and that is okay.
- I went to the SLNGHR pop up store.
- I loved surprising my Dad with breakfast on Father’s Day.
- I learnt that a hot holiday once a year is needed.
- I went to support my boyfriend at a charity football event for Cancer research UK.
- I loved spending time with my niece and nephew.
- I learnt that I can do whatever I put my mind to.
- I had a ball at studio 388 with my family, my boyfriend and my best friends.
- I loved celebrating my one year anniversary with my boyfriend.
- I learnt that what you feed your body, soul and mind is so important and can be life changing.
- I moved 100 miles away from home.
- I loved celebrating my brother’s and dad’s birthdays.
- I learnt how much was done for me behind the scenes at home by my family and it made me even more grateful for the family I have and how much love and support I am surrounded by.
- I went to Studio 338 for halloween with my best friends.
- I loved pumpkin picking with my boyfriend.
- I learnt just how hard but not hard uni is.
- I found a flat to move into next year with my two fav people and my boyfriend.
- I loved celebrating bonfire night with my good friends.
- I learnt that everyone you meet in life is for a reason, whether that be for a lesson, or for life.
- I went to Olympia Horse Show with my boyfriend.
- I loved spending Christmas with my family and being back home.
- I learnt how important alone time, as well as the importance of self care.
And that was my year. In terms of my blog and my Instagram, I managed to work with some incredible brands including – Femme luxe finery, iKrush, Vivichi, Lilylulu, Cariscloset, I saw it first, Ego shoes and Missy Empire. And I also got invited to my first event in December. For 2019 I would definitely love to continue working with these incredible brands, attend more events and collab with some incredible photographers to get some creative content for you guys.
overall I cannot wait to see what 2019 has in store for me but I know its going to be an incredible year, I can just feel it.
What were your highlights of 2018?